Israel 2020 Tour with Mike Malone
Holy Land Tour with Assistant Pastor Mike Malone | October 13–23, 2020
HIGHLIGHTS OF YOUR TOUR:
- Visit the most important historical sites in the Bible.
- Daily on-site Bible teaching and worshiping with our own minister and Sunday school leader, Mike Malone. He is a gifted teacher whose guidance will be invaluable as it applies to Israel and your understanding of scripture.
- Communion on the lawn at the Church of the Beatitudes and worship singing and/or Communion at the empty tomb. We also may have Communion and worship at other places in Israel.
- At Tabgha, we will visit the Church of the Multiplication and then we will literally follow Christ’s steps by walking along the Jesus Trail while making our way to Capernaum, the site of much of Jesus’ ministry, teaching, and healing in the area. You may also ride the bus if you so desire.
- Next, we will make our way for lunch at St. Peter’s Fish restaurant. We’ll drive to Bethsaida (The House of the Fisherman), where Jesus was very active as a preacher and healer and healed the blind man. It was also the home of Peter, Philip, and Andrew.
MORE TRIP AMENITIES:
- Quality 5-star hotel accommodations
(Herods Tel Aviv 1 night, Leonardo Plaza Tiberias 3 nights, Herods Dead Sea 1 night, Inbal Jerusalem with old city view from room 3 nights).
- Air-conditioned deluxe coach with services of an English-speaking, licensed professional tour guide.
- Whisper devices to better hear the guide and teachings.
- Personalized trip designed with your spiritual enrichment in mind.
- All transportation, hotels, meals, sites, taxes, and tips are included.
- Farewell Dinner in a restaurant in Jerusalem before proceeding to the airport.
- Group airline departure from Memphis.
- Transportation in economy class on United Airline and by deluxe private motor coach with wifi.
- Land prices available for those who wish to arrange their own airline reservations. (You are welcome to use your air miles, but if booking on your own, please consult our tour's contact person so you are in sync with the group.)
- Lots of fun and fellowship with a very congenial group.
Click HERE for Sample 10-day itinerary from Blue and White Israel Tours.
Click HERE to download tour registration forms.
Please print and complete, then take, along with a color copy of your passport and a check for $500 per person made out to IPC, to Willa Badolato, Administrative Assistant to Mike Malone (Monday-Thursday, Suite 331, Independent Presbyterian Church, 4738 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38117; 901-685-8206; wbadolato [at] ipcmemphis [dot] org).
IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Your name must be the same as the one on the passport; passports must be valid for at least 6 months after arrival in Israel.
- Once air tickets are issued, name changes are not allowed and ticket is non-refundable.
- $500 deposit is non-refundable; final payment due about three months before departure.
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge are currently $698 and subject to change. If it goes up, we will have to pay an additional charge.
- All participants must be physically able to walk moderate distances on uneven,rocky, and hilly surfaces, and carry their own carry-on luggage and souvenirs, etc. Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Porterage is for one suitcase; only one suitcase and one carry-on are allowed for this trip. PACK LIGHT!
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Katherine Mistilis, kmistilis [at] icloud [dot] com, (901) 496-1378