IPC is pleased to offer e-giving as a way to make a secure, online contribution to Independent Presbyterian Church. Your contribution will be debited from your bank account or applied to your credit card.
Options are, giving to: GENERAL FUND (select "ONE TIME" or select "FREQUENCY") - or- RENOVATION CAMPAIGN (select "ONE TIME" or select "FREQUENCY")
To make a contribution, follow these instructions:
1. Click on the link above. This link will take you from this website to a secure website hosted by Shelby Systems, Inc. The process is secure. Your personal information will not be vulnerable to theft or any other type of misuse. ShelbyWEBVIEW security is supported by McAfee.
2. If you are a first-time ShelbyWEBVIEW user and have an email address in the church database, click on "Forgot your password? Have it emailed to you." Note: Only enter the email address that is on file within the church database to receive your password.
3. If you do not have an email address within the church database or if you are new to IPC, click HERE to enter your information on our church update form. Note: Please allow 5-7 business days for your account to be updated/added.
4. Once logged in, choose the "Online Giving" tab.
5. Follow the steps given by ShelbyWEBVIEW. During each step of the process, you are given an opportunity to cancel.
Should you require assistance, please email Kerrie O'Brien at kobrien [at] ipcmemphis [dot] org. You may also contact her by phone at 901-685-8206.
Once you are logged into ShelbyWEBVIEW's secure website (follow instructions above) - there is also an online directory of IPC friends and family. Once logged in, you will have the ability to search for a person's name, address and phone number (this information is reflective of what we have in IPC's church database). You will also be able to easily change your own (your family's) information in your profile.