Resources & Activities
For Our Parents to Use While We Are in the Process of Regathering in Phases
Lesson of the Week
Use this Lesson of the Week - Putting Off the Old Self for a 5-day family devotion. Includes a Bible story AND a video taught by one of our teachers! This week's video is by Mr Richard Vining, Children's Church teacher.
(Nursery, Sunday School, and Wednesday Nights)
Adults & Children Combined
Kindergarten through 5th grade Sunday school classes all meet this Sunday. Nursery, Pre-K, and JK are also open, but nursery-age children must arrive at 8:30 a.m. to remain through Sunday school (first floor only). Since Children's Church has not yet resumed, kindergartners may attend either service with their parents. All children must register by Saturday at noon. (Please remember that spots are limited and fill quickly.)
All adult Sunday school classes have also resumed. Since classrooms must be kept at 50% capacity, most teachers are repeating the Sunday lesson on Wednesday night.
If your child has been asked to quarantine by his or her school or from a medical professional, please do not send them to church. If someone from your family is awaiting results from a COVID test or has tested positive, please keep your child home as well until medical professionals have given your family the clear to come back. If your child is showing any signs of illness, please make sure they stay home. Further, if we notice a child appears to be sick at any of our programs, we may pull them aside and take their temperature with one of our no-contact infrared thermometers.
*** Registration is required for Sunday School and Wednesday Night. Registration links open at 12:01 a.m. on Thursday for the following week's classes. Sunday School registration closes at noon on Saturday, and Wednesday registration closes at noon on Tuesday. ***
September 30 Wednesday Night registration: CLICK HERE
1. If I don't see my child's age group (i.e. "Infants & Crawlers"), what does that mean? It means there are no more spots available or that particular age group isn't meeting on the date you selected. Please note the reopening schedule above.
2. What if IPC can accommodate some of my kids but not all of them? Many Sunday school community groups are including children in their plans so that families can sit together when childcare is full or is not yet provided. If you are consistently having problems registering all your children, please email Beth Clark at bclark [at] ipcmemphis [dot] org.
3. Is registration required? Yes, you must register in advance due to our limited capacity. No walk-ins, please. Please be patient and know that we are making adjustments based on your needs from week to week.
4. How do I know my registration was a success? You should receive a confirmation message from info [at] ipcmemphis [dot] org or payments [at] ipcmemphis [dot] org with a "Registration Payment Summary." Even though the event series is free, your registration item description will appear, along with your quantity selected for each group.
5. What if I have trouble with the form, or the selection I need is missing? Call Beth at 901-685-8258 during our regular business hours on Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
6. When does registration close? At noon every Saturday for Sunday mornings and at noon on Tuesday for Wednesday nights.
7. If I sign up and don't show, is that problematic? Yes, unfortunately. While we understand circumstances beyond your control may change at the last minute, we do ask that you call and cancel your registration if at all possible. That will free up the limited spaces for another family who might be able to attend.
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).
Love you all and look forward to seeing your faces again soon!