The Edge Summer Conference
The Edge 2018
See if you can spot our group from last year!
Edge 2018 Brochure
Information & Signing Up
- June 23-27, 2018
- Registration Deadline - March 21
- Cost - $175 (completely non-refundable).
- $75 due by March 21 (when making the first payment, you are agreeing to pay for the entire cost of the trip.) Remaining balance is due by May 13
- The Edge Website
- Covenant College Website
- The Wayne Kerr Band
How to Sign up
- Turn in your depost of $75 (cash or check made out to IPC w/ Edge Conference in memo)
- Fill Out: 1) IPC Release/Registration Form & 2) The Edge Release Form
We'll meet in the front parking lot of IPC on Saturday at 7:15AM and leave promptly by 8AM. We'll be traveling in chartered buses. "The Edge conference is a junior high youth conference centered on the Gospel as well as counselor and student relationships. Located at Covenant College on Lookout Mountain, each five day session of this summer conference is full of exciting activities, sports tournaments, church group times, worship, and gospel-centered teaching." Tuesday morning we'll head to the Hiawassee River for a fun day of white water rafting! The trip will end with a fun Dance Party. We will communicate the theme once the conference finalizes plans. We arrive back at IPC at 5PM on Wednesday.
Who Can Attend?
- Rising 6, 7, and 8th grade students (those who have completed 5, 6, & 7 grade).
- Friends of our students are always welcome!
What to Bring
- Sleeping Bag (or twin sheets and a blanket) and Pillow
- Toiletries and Towels - Beach and Bath
- Casual and modest summer clothes and shoes (students will need a pair of sneakers and sandals)
- Bible, pen, and notebook
- Bathing suit (girls modest 1 piece or tankini, guys - sorry no speedos!)
- Rain jacket and flashlight
- Spending $$ (2 meals on the road, ice cream in Chattanooga, snacks, cds, t-shirts, etc.) $50 should cover all costs.
- Plenty of sunscreen!
- Costume for the Dance Party!
- WATER BOTTLE! WATER BOTTLE! WATER BOTTLE!
Do not bring
- anything of great value that you would be upset to see broken or lost.
- cell phones or electronic devices.
- Immodest clothes or swimwear.