Here's how it works:
• Parents register their family and provide necessary information for RECESS volunteers.
• Children ages 12 and under who have special needs are paired one-to-one with a trained volunteer.
• Siblings also have a unique and fun evening with volunteers and other siblings.
• All volunteers are trained and have backgrounds checked.
• A medical professional is present to provide a safe and secure environment for all children.
• And the evening's free of charge.
For information about children’s registration or volunteering,
contact Carol Stokes, carolstokes61 [at] gmail [dot] com,
or Janet Leavell, jan.leavell [at] gmail [dot] com.
Learn more about the story of Eliot and
99 Balloons RECESS at 99balloons.org.