A soon to be Freshman at MS State, Kate grew up at IPC and was active in our student ministry. She attended White Station High School.
- She eats rice and beans everyday
- She has a shopping addiction
- In middle school she broke her wrist and got a camo cast
- She had a pet snake but it escaped
- Bananas make her sick
- Her greatest skill is being able to sleep anywhere, anytime
- Her new hobby is rock climbing
Carolina Holbrook graduated from Mississippi College in 2018, and is a teacher through Memphis Teacher Residency. She is a teacher at Lester Prep in Binghampton.
- She always carries a kazoo in her purse
- Her dream job is to be a DJ
- She loves thrifting and antiquing
- One summer she daily dried her hair by sticking her head out of the car window
- french fries and queso are her favorite foods
- She's saved 3 people's lives
- She loves camping and hiking
Sam grew up in Memphis and was involved in the youth ministry at IPC. He attended Briarcrest. He currently has one year left at Arkansas.
- He hates watching sports unless it’s the World Cup
- He loses his mind when he sees a golden retriever
- He loves running on dirt trails but hates running in neighborhoods
- Mexican restaurant queso is his favorite food
- He takes a lot of pride in his musical taste
- He thinks ranch is the best dipping sauce for everything
- He drinks black coffee everyday but isn't convinced he likes it
Spencer grew up in Hernando and is a rising Junior at Memphis.
- He doesn't like golf
- He loves to travel
- BIG rock climbing guy
- He plays guitar, piano, and marimba
- He loves hot tea
- He also does not like country music. At all
- He's a huge sports guy, specifically basketball